The Aegon Koninklijke-Holland Beker is an international regatta according to the FISA’s Rules of Racing. Please take notice of the remarks below, which highlight the possible differences with the national regattas you compete in. For a complete overview of the rules, see the section on Rules and Regulations.
- Adhere to FISA rules for uniform clothing. For our regatta, members of composite crews can choose whether they dress completely uniform or every rower in the uniform of her or his own club. The clothing per club should be identical (e.g. shirts worn under the uniform). See why why we allow this.
- FISA rules on advertising spaces apply. Boat names are excluded from the advertising spaces.
- For all events, boats will be selected for boat weighing. Each team is responsible that his boat at least meets the minimum weight. The boat weighing centre is located in the athletes zone opposite of the pontoons and will be indicated there. The boat weighing is opened from 9 a.m. on Friday and from 7 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
- The minimum weight for all coxwains is 55 kg (according to FISA rules), with a maximum dead weight of 15 kg.
- The draw takes place at the team managers meeting at the day preceding to the races (18:00 Friday and Saturday). During this meeting, irrevocable changes to the time schedule can be made.
- In contrast to previous years, all events will use FISA rules – including the Freshmen’s eights and fours and the Development fours and doubles.